Note: All checks must be made out to
“DUI Education Centers.”
“To provide a safe, enlightening sentencing alternative that offers state of the art DUI education curriculum which empowers residents to make positive life choices that lead to more productive, healthier lifestyles.”
135 Capital Way
Christiana, TN 37037
To register at our facility, please be aware of the following:
- You must know how many days you are planning to register for. NOTE: The more days done consecutively, the less expensive your stay. For example, four days served one week and three days served another will cost much more than seven days served consecutively.
- You need to have an idea about what dates you want to be here. Keep in mind, we usually stay booked up two to three weeks in advance, so it is in your best interest to come here in person to fill out your paperwork and pay your fees to reserve your spot.
- If you did not get arrested in Rutherford County, you will need a copy of your court order with a judge’s signature, stating you have permission to serve your time here. Although we are an adjunct to the Rutherford County Jail, offenders from other counties may serve here with a judge’s permission.
- If you are paying by check, we must receive the check at least 7 days before you are to begin your stay. All checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders MUST be made payable to DUI Education Centers.
- Please call the facility at the number above to find out our rates and availabilities.
- Print the registration form found at the link below. Fill out the form and mail it to us with your check or money order. Include a cover sheet that details the dates you are planning to be here, complete with your phone number, so we can confirm your reservation.
Download Registration Paperwork For Class Only.
Download Registration Paperwork For Overnight Stay.